March 11, 2012

Sustainable Sundays: Home Decor

Each Sunday we highlight upcycled creations made from over 1,900 sustainable shops on our Upcyclers Etsy Team! This Sunday we decided to feature a few sustainable items that are used in the home!




by Rinnovato Vintage

by Purple Clover


Decorate your home in upcycled style!  You can find more sustainable creations on Etsy by using our official team search tag: teamupcyclers when shopping.

 
Happy Decorating!
~Bee
The Wooden Bee
inspired to recycle wood

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! Thank you so much for including my vintage shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great encouragement to use wonderful vintage and retro items as-is or repurposed - I do it all the time! Thanks so much for featuring my art deco bowl and for the promo of my shop ... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the pieces! Thanks for including my upcycled coasters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing different up-cycling ideas. These are so fun!
    :) Anna

    ReplyDelete