And if you're looking for that perfect Fall bag, why not grab an old corduroy men's shirt and transform it into this adorable handbag from Creating My Way to Success:
As we round out National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I thought this T-shirt Dress from Our Children's Earth was an appropriate shop feature this week:
Now on to the Upcycled Linky Party #28. Here's the run down on the rules:
1. Feel free to link up no more than one upcycled tutorial that you created and one upcycled item from your shop each week.
2. Please don't link up the same items or blog posts as in previous weeks, let's keep it fresh.
3. Follow Love 2 Upcycle by email or Google connect.
4. This is a party so socialize! Visit at least one shared link and leave a meaningful comment or "favorite" it if it is an Etsy shop item. It would be nice if you followed them as well, but it is not required.
5. Please keep it family friendly and upcycled! We reserve the right to remove any links that aren't appropriate.
Now, show us what ya got:
This week's Upcycled Linky Party is hosted by Tricia at Upcycled Stuff