And Cindy over at the Upcycled Design Lab showed us that there is just no reason to get rid of a piece of clothing because it doesn't fit quite right. See how she took his jacket from drab to fab with with a needle and thread:
This weeks shop feature comes from Serendipitini and is this fabulous sun catcher made from reclaimed iron work, glass bottle bottoms and an assortment of other upcycled goodies:
Now on to the Upcycled Linky Party #27. Here's the run down on the rules:
1. Feel free to link up no more than one upcycled tutorial that you created and one upcycled item from your shop each week.
2. Please don't link up the same items or blog posts as in previous weeks, let's keep it fresh.
3. Follow Love 2 Upcycle by email or Google connect.
4. This is a party so socialize! Visit at least one shared link and leave a meaningful comment or "favorite" it if it is an Etsy shop item. It would be nice if you followed them as well, but it is not required.
5. Please keep it family friendly and upcycled! We reserve the right to remove any links that aren't appropriate.
Now, show us what ya got:
This week's Upcycled Linky Party is hosted by Tricia at Upcycled Stuff