I'm loving all the fall colors and pine cones on this fabulous Fall bunting from Another Bright Idea
The Wooden Bee brought us another fabulous (and easy) cork project for Halloween
And this weeks shop feature is this Upcycled Snack Wrapper Necklace from La Alicia, ya gotta do something with all those candy wrappers!
Now on to the Upcycled Linky Party #26. Here's the run down on the rules:
1. Feel free to link up no more than one upcycled tutorial that you created and one upcycled item from your shop each week.
2. Please don't link up the same items or blog posts as in previous weeks, let's keep it fresh.
3. Follow Love 2 Upcycle by email or Google connect.
4. This is a party so socialize! Visit at least one shared link and leave a meaningful comment or "favorite" it if it is an Etsy shop item. It would be nice if you followed them as well, but it is not required.
5. Please keep it family friendly and upcycled! We reserve the right to remove any links that aren't appropriate.
Now, show us what ya got:
This week's Upcycled Linky Party is hosted by Tricia at Upcycled Stuff