|T-shirt Beach Bag from Buttons and Paint|
|Upholstery Swatch (found at Goodwill) Turned Clutch from Gina's Craft Corner|
|Waterproof Swim Bag from Vicky Myers Creations|
Well, we didn't have any cute bags linked up that you could purchase but we DID have this adorable journal made from a Monopoly Jr. game board from Moose In The Mint. Just perfect for back to school don't you think?
Now on to the Upcycled Linky Party #20. Here's the run down on the rules:
1. Feel free to link up no more than one upcycled tutorial that you created and one upcycled item from your shop each week.
2. Please don't link up the same items or blog posts as in previous weeks, let's keep it fresh.
3. Follow Love 2 Upcycle by email or Google connect.
4. This is a party so socialize! Visit at least one shared link and leave a meaningful comment or "favorite" it if it is an Etsy shop item. It would be nice if you followed them as well, but it is not required.
5. Please keep it family friendly and upcycled! We reserve the right to remove any links that aren't appropriate.
Now, show us what ya got: