Hey did you sneak a peak at last week's upcycled linky party projects? There were several fun Valentine's Day projects linked up as you can imagine. But with a few tweaks to this one from Little Brags, it is just perfect for Easter. I'm such a sucker for a cute little bunny, be sure to swing by her blog to see all the "junk" finds she used in her Bunny Kisses Vignette:
And if that li'l bunny doesn't get you in the mood for spring, this one should. The bushcrafter came up with an excellent way to decorate and reuse plastic containers, I love the colors:
In honor of the olympics, this week's shop feature comes from Books Etc. These cute little envelopes are made from old book pages:
Now on to the Upcycled Linky Party #39. Here's the run down on the rules:
1. Feel free to link up no more than one upcycled tutorial that you created and one upcycled item from your shop each week.
2. Please don't link up the same items or blog posts as in previous weeks, let's keep it fresh.
3. Follow Love 2 Upcycle by email or Google connect.
4. This is a party so socialize! Visit at least one shared link and leave a meaningful comment or "favorite" it if it is an Etsy shop item. It would be nice if you followed them as well, but it is not required.
5. Please keep it family friendly and upcycled! We reserve the right to remove any links that aren't appropriate.
Now show us whatcha got: