I totally heart this homemade wrapping paper made from fabric and fused plastic. I think I found my 2014 holiday gift wrap theme thanks to Gina's Craft Corner! Just need to start saving up my cereal bags.
I love these sweet heart shaped hand warmers from Uniquely UK. It seems that even those of us living in the "warmer" southern parts of the United States still have have some chilly winter weather ahead, so I'm definitely whipping up a few:
This week's shop feature is for those of you who have a great love of horses! This refinished vintage horse head wall hanging from Through the Doggy Door is a wonderful color, don't you think?
Now on to the Upcycled Linky Party #38. Here's the run down on the rules:
1. Feel free to link up no more than one upcycled tutorial that you created and one upcycled item from your shop each week.
2. Please don't link up the same items or blog posts as in previous weeks, let's keep it fresh.
3. Follow Love 2 Upcycle by email or Google connect.
4. This is a party so socialize! Visit at least one shared link and leave a meaningful comment or "favorite" it if it is an Etsy shop item. It would be nice if you followed them as well, but it is not required.
5. Please keep it family friendly and upcycled! We reserve the right to remove any links that aren't appropriate.
Now show us whatcha got:
This week's Linky Party is hosted by Tricia from Upcycled Stuff