Hey, hey!! It's time for another Upcycled Linky Party. There was some pretty awesome projects linked up last week so be sure to check it out if you missed it. Here are few highlights....
I love the colors in this scrap wood key holder AND that it's made from wood flooring leftovers, clever. Check out how she made it on the Reduce, Reuse, Renewed blog.
This tutorial for a felted wintry bag has me inspired to go dig up some wool sweaters from Goodwill. Check out the full details at Gina's Craft Room.
This week's shop feature comes from Once Upon A Firefly. Isn't this just the sweetest tassel made from a salt shaker?
Now on to the Upcycled Linky Party #37. Here's the run down on the rules:
1. Feel free to link up no more than one upcycled tutorial that you created and one upcycled item from your shop each week.
2. Please don't link up the same items or blog posts as in previous weeks, let's keep it fresh.
3. Follow Love 2 Upcycle by email or Google connect.
4. This is a party so socialize! Visit at least one shared link and leave a meaningful comment or "favorite" it if it is an Etsy shop item. It would be nice if you followed them as well, but it is not required.
5. Please keep it family friendly and upcycled! We reserve the right to remove any links that aren't appropriate.
Now show us whatcha got:
This Week's Linky Party is hosted by Tricia at Upcycled Stuff