Last week's party was great fun and I found the DIY Loom Box from Green Issues by Agy to be a nifty little treasure that I just have to give a whirl. I can't wait to whip up some T-shirt yarn coasters!
And this week's shop feature comes from Our Children's Earth and is definitely something that I wish I had with me on road trip up North this weekend. Folks, it's cold up there!
1. Feel free to link up no more than one upcycled tutorial that you created and one upcycled item from your shop each week.
2. Please don't link up the same items or blog posts as in previous weeks, let's keep it fresh.
3. Follow Love 2 Upcycle by email or Google connect.
4. This is a party so socialize! Visit at least one shared link and leave a meaningful comment or "favorite" it if it is an Etsy shop item. It would be nice if you followed them as well, but it is not required.
5. Please keep it family friendly and upcycled! We reserve the right to remove any links that aren't appropriate.
Now, show us what ya got:
This week's Upcycled Linky Party is hosted by Tricia at Upcycled Stuff