May 6, 2012

Sustainable Sundays: Summer Travel Plans


Each Sunday we search and highlight upcycled creations made from over 2,000 sustainable shops on our Upcyclers Etsy Team!!! Shops that are actively upcycling and participating in our community are available for selections.

So everyone I know is talking about summer plans right now.  Where are the kids going to camp? Who's going to see Grandma this summer?  Friends and family are discussing exotic vacations and weekend getaways. 

Since planning and preparing for your vacation is the part of the fun. I thought I would seek out some upcycled items on Etsy that will aid us during our summer plans!  All handmade, all upcycled and all ready to help us enjoy our travels!






Don't forget to write about it...



You can enjoy more handmade, upcycled creations by searching our team tag: teamupcyclers on Etsy!


Enjoy your Sunday!

Bee
The Wooden Bee
www.thewoodenbee.etsy.com

4 comments:

  1. The decorated vintage suitcase is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel may help you the get an idea of this paper. The most important thing to do here is to find a good sample. Do not hesitate to ask your instructor, parents, or friends to help.look inside

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have, thanks to my travels, added to my stock all the superstitions of other countries. I know them all now, and in any critical moment of my life, they all rise up in armed legions for or against me.
    Flights to kinshasa
    Cheap Flights to kinshasa
    Cheap Air Tickets to kinshasa

    ReplyDelete