Bug and Boy makes some very interesting updates to her thrift store finds, they are quite the masterpieces. Check it out:
I love this cute little notebook made from a London Map and matching Monopoly card from MooseInTheMint:
Now on to the Upcycled Linky Party #34. Here's the run down on the rules:
1. Feel free to link up no more than one upcycled tutorial that you created and one upcycled item from your shop each week.
2. Please don't link up the same items or blog posts as in previous weeks, let's keep it fresh.
3. Follow Love 2 Upcycle by email or Google connect.
4. This is a party so socialize! Visit at least one shared link and leave a meaningful comment or "favorite" it if it is an Etsy shop item. It would be nice if you followed them as well, but it is not required.
5. Please keep it family friendly and upcycled! We reserve the right to remove any links that aren't appropriate.
Now, show us what ya got:
This week's Linky Party is hosted by Tricia from Upcycled Stuff