A fantastic way to organize all those to do lists on the fridge would be with these quick and simple wine cork magnets by The Wooden Bee. (You did resolve to be more organized didn't you?)
This Shattered Glass Frame Wall Art from Reduce, Reuse, Renewed is adorable as is but it would also work with some hearts instead of stars for the upcoming Valentine's holiday.
And this week's shop feature is this Rustic Chalkboard Sign by WaterColoredWindows (everything looks better with a little chalkboard paint, no?):
Now on to the Upcycled Linky Party #33. Here's the run down on the rules:
1. Feel free to link up no more than one upcycled tutorial that you created and one upcycled item from your shop each week.
2. Please don't link up the same items or blog posts as in previous weeks, let's keep it fresh.
3. Follow Love 2 Upcycle by email or Google connect.
4. This is a party so socialize! Visit at least one shared link and leave a meaningful comment or "favorite" it if it is an Etsy shop item. It would be nice if you followed them as well, but it is not required.
5. Please keep it family friendly and upcycled! We reserve the right to remove any links that aren't appropriate.
Now, show us what ya got:
This week's Linky Party is hosted by Tricia from Upcycled Stuff