Buttons and Paint shows us how to make this fabulous pin cushion ring, just what we need for the moth long celebration:
And if you're looking for a fabulous project to make, check out this picnic tote made from a car window shade and old pool tools (NO JOKE) made by Jill over on Creating My Way to Success:
If you're all revved up and ready to do some sewing of your own, how about trying your hand at a Halloween costume or two with these vintage patterns that you can pick up from Our Children's Earth:
Now on to the Upcycled Linky Party #23. Here's the run down on the rules:
1. Feel free to link up no more than one upcycled tutorial that you created and one upcycled item from your shop each week.
2. Please don't link up the same items or blog posts as in previous weeks, let's keep it fresh.
3. Follow Love 2 Upcycle by email or Google connect.
4. This is a party so socialize! Visit at least one shared link and leave a meaningful comment or "favorite" it if it is an Etsy shop item. It would be nice if you followed them as well, but it is not required.
5. Please keep it family friendly and upcycled! We reserve the right to remove any links that aren't appropriate.
Now, show us what ya got:
This week's Upcycled Linky Party is hosted by Tricia at Upcycled Stuff