If you've never painted fabric (or even if you have) you have to see what Ellen did with an upholstered chair whose fabric left a lot to be desired.
And if you're still looking for a few garden ideas, you'll love how the Wooden Bee added a little graffiti to an old tire and turned it into a "flower pot."
I love old license plates and admire all the cool projects that others come up with, I've never taken the plunge myself. So this week's shop feature is this fabulous MANCAVE Wall Art from Sweet Someday:
Now on to the Upcycled Linky Party #13. Here's the run down on the rules:
1. Feel free to link up no more than one upcycled tutorial that you created and one upcycled item from your shop each week.
2. Please don't link up the same items or blog posts as in previous weeks, let's keep it fresh.
3. Follow Love 2 Upcycle by email or Google connect.
4. This is a party so socialize! Visit at least one shared link and leave a meaningful comment or "favorite" it if it is an Etsy shop item. It would be nice if you followed them as well, but it is not required.
5. Please keep it family friendly and upcycled! We reserve the right to remove any links that aren't appropriate.
Now, show us what ya got: