This fabulous handbag was fashioned in the Vicky Meyers Studio from a mid century style jacket. I think it is a pretty neat way to reinvent an old jacket!
Our second feature this week is nothing more than a shameless plug! I linked up a quick and easy DIY bird bath made from a couple of thrifted items. And since I spent the weekend redesigning my mom's back patio for her Mother's Day surprise, you know I had to make one or two of these! Check out how I made this one on my blog, Upcycled Stuff.
And now, this week's shop feature is brought to us by Churchill Cottage Chic. I love the distressed look of the reclaimed lumber they used for this candle holder. And it's the perfect little addition for all those summer get-togethers sure to be underway soon.
Now on to the Upcycled Linky Party #8. Here's the run down on the rules:
1. Feel free to link up no more than one upcycled tutorial that you created and one upcycled item from your shop each week.
2. Please don't link up the same items or blog posts as in previous weeks, let's keep it fresh.
3. Follow Love 2 Upcycle by email or Google connect.
4. This is a party so socialize! Visit at least one shared link and leave a meaningful comment or "favorite" it if it is an Etsy shop item. It would be nice if you followed them as well, but it is not required.
5. Please keep it family friendly and upcycled! We reserve the right to remove any links that aren't appropriate.
Now, show us what ya got: