February 22, 2012

Wasteless Wednesday: Save Your Breath!

Instead of screaming at the computer when it dumped my nearly completed, in my opinion well-written, Wasteless Wednesday post this week, I am going to save my breath. That's my first tip for wasting less this week.

#2. Don't look back. That means don't hit the back button on your computer thinking your work will magically appear.

#3. Don't blame the computer. It was me. I admit it. I should have hit save as I was working. I didn't. Accept reality and don't waste time making excuses.

#4. Plan ahead. There is a wonderful little tool you can use when you blog: Schedule post. That way you can write your post in advance and then you don't have to rush at the last minute.

Which leads to #5. Don't Procrastinate.

#6. Stress less and conserve life. Remember that life is only worth living if you enjoy it.

#7. Turn off the computer.

Enjoy these tips for now, and next week I'll share the ones that went to computer never~neverland.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.


2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Computers make our lives easier, but on the other hand they can cause us so much stress at times! Now I am sure you will be saving work as you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lesson - my computer is always doing things that make me insane. I don't handle it as well as you.

    ReplyDelete